Euna delivers a comprehensive medical malpractice product that responds to the complex healthcare risk environment.
- breach of confidence;
- misuse of information which is either confidential or subject to statutory restrictions;
- invasion, infringement or interference with the right to privacy;
- libel or slander, arising out of the provision of medical and clinical professional services; and
- good Samaritan acts
- breach of professional duty in undertaking or providing any service on a formal review board or committee while performing the following functions:
- evaluating professional qualifications or clinical performance of any member of the healthcare profession(s); or
- promoting and maintaining the quality of medical and clinical professional services being provided;
- legal costs, fees and expenses incurred in investigating and defending claims covered by the policy; and
- claims made after the period of insurance if the insured dies or retires during the period of insurance
Our capacity, provided by Allied World Assurance Company (Europe) Limited, benefits from financial strength ratings of A by A.M. Best Company, A by Standard & Poor's, and A2 by Moody's.
Euna’s medical indemnity product also benefits from an expert medical risk management service provided by MRSL
For a full list of our medical malpractice target activities, please download our brochure.
Our key facts summary can be downloaded here.