Euna’s Motor Trade Road Risks policy provides five sections of cover
- Accidental damage
- Fire and theft
- Third party liability
- Foreign use
- Towing vehicles
Three levels of cover are available for a variety of motor related trades.
- third party liability, fire and theft, or
- third party liability only
Motor Insurance Database
Don’t get caught out- Failure to remove any sold vehicles from your policy may result in yourself being liable for a claim reported even though the vehicle is no longer in your possession.
This may result in any of the following:
- Loss of NCD.
- Poor claims history.
- Increased insurance premiums or making yourself uninsurable to new insurers.
Please login to your policy today and check your MID list is up to date http://secure.motordatasolutions.co.uk.
24/7 Claims help line - 0800 029 1125
It is a condition of your policy that in the event of any accident, injury, loss or damage you must notify your insurer within 24 hours of the incident, whether the accident is your fault or not.
Notification to your broker does not constitute as notification to the Insurer and you must call our 24/7 claims line on 0800 029 1125.
Helpful tips in the event of an accident
Unfortunately accidents happen and for us to offer you the best form of defence in this stressful time we have put together the following helpful tips:
- Record the full details of the third party including name, telephone number, address, registration number, make and model of the vehicle.
- Record the number of passengers in the third party vehicle, was anyone injured? If so was the emergency services called? We need to be sure the person making the claim was involved.
- Witness details - Look for anyone who can act as an independent witness, this can be used as an invaluable piece of evidence.
- If it’s safe to do so please take photos of the accident scene and damaged areas of both vehicles.
Providing us with as much information as possible will help us defend your claim to the best of our ability, meaning we can keep your insurance premium costs down come renewal.
Our motor trade capacity is provided by Danish insurers Qudos Insurance A/S and Gefion Insurance A/S
Within the motor trade industry, our extensive appetite includes
- Car Sales from home or a trade premises
- Accessory Fitters
- Crash Body Repair
- Mechanical Repairs
- Importer/ Exporter
- Tyre Fitter
- Vehicle Valeting
- Windscreen Repairer
Euna terms will be most competitive on cases with these criteria
- Full time motor trade operations
- A maximum no claims discount
- 100% mechanical based risks
- Drivers aged over 35 years of age